World Wrestling Entertainment
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
World Wrestling Entertainment

Foro de lucha libre por gifs en el que encarnamos un Wrestler de la Wwe o Tna

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

Cantidad de envíos : 1182

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Empty
MensajeTema: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 12:53 am

Normal Match sin dq

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_m_4fda30e93f86fd88e942970c9f49580f

Michael:Aqui llega el combate por el cinturon femenino tenemos una pelea entre Maria y La actual campeona Trish Stratus
Jerry:bonito combate...sobre todo por la dos bellezas que saldran al ring en breve....
https://evolutionwwe.forosactivos.net
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 12:57 am

Kennedy entre el publico con un cartes:trish steel Womans champion,trish steel Womans champion
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

Cantidad de envíos : 1086

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 12:58 am

vemos a trish preparandose en el camerino y se dirige hacia el ring

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 4mbppw5

***suena la musica de trish stratus***

***sale el titantron***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21zTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5pn21z

I don't care what ya'll say

(Whoa!) It's time to rock & roll
(Whoa!) This time I'm in control
(Whoa!) Right now I own the streets
Got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

***cambian las luces y sale trish , el publico la ovaciona***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0nTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rutg0n

Got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

***trish continua su camino hacia el ring mirando al publico***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5zgoqvTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 34fzoncTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 34fzoncTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 34fzonc

Sometimes I wonder, how I made it this far
With all these people hatin' on me, ya'll know who you are
Take a chance and try to come up, in this game bein' a star
Now I own the keys to a brand new fancy car, baby
It's my turn to burn, and now I'm here to rub it in your face (giggle... whoa!)
When will you learn, I'm a queen and I'll put you in your place (gigle... whoa!)

***sube rapidamente las escaleras de metal , tiene ganas de empezar el combate***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoah
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoahTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 5ouoah

Got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

***lilian garcia la presenta....from toronto canada trish stratus***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Wlvs5vTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Wlvs5v
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Wlvs5vTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Wlvs5v

Got the keys to the city
That's 'cause I get down

***ya en el ring , se encara con su rival***
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5hTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2417e5h

Bounce... bounce... bounce...
How dare you try to go against the glorious hun
I'll slaughter you son, it's over, the story is done
You can be number two, but I'm second to none
What you forgot Queen B's the notorious one, uh

***termina su presentación saludando al publico***
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63q
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63qTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 346p63q

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby...
I'm cream de la creme, so you can never play me
See I'm more than a lady
I'm more than a lover, more than enough for ya
Please try understand me
I'm a stay at the top, cause I don't give a damn

Se apaga la musica y trish
espera a su rival
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship ThTS1

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Scoate
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

Cantidad de envíos : 564

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 1:17 am

OFF: TRIPLE H NO ENTIENDO PORKE TODOS LOS COMBATES DE DIVAS PONES SIN DQ SI NUNCA USAN ARMAS
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 1:20 am

off: ya xD
batista
Wwe Tag Team Champion
Wwe Tag Team Champion
batista

Cantidad de envíos : 812

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 1:21 am

porke sino no se podrian estirar del pelo
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 1:24 am

off:lo hago para q entren los novios de las divas ....

vosotras aced finisher al llegar al tercer turno
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:04 am

ok
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:04 am

Maria calienta un poquito antes de entrar:

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 45238t1

***Empieza a sonar la cancion de Maria***

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Mariacldig0Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Riapromoxw7

Here she comes again
Like good medicine
Every step she takes
My blood is flowin’
Her legs go on and on for days

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 73emw5v

She’s got a hold on me
I need the remedy
Just to hold her would
Be a cure for me
I can’t keep goin’ on this way

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Mariakiss--adrlavey

She’s at the top of her game
She don’t know my name
The future’s lookin brief
She’s outa my league
Look out
She’ll tear your heart out
Look out
She’ll rock your world there’s no doubt
She comes and goes when she wants to
I’d do anything she wanted me to
Who would blame me with legs like that

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2gsebzdTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Gif8ih4

Here she comes again
She makes me wanna sin
My heart stops when I think about her coming
Her legs go on and on for days

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship S6ninl

She’s gotta hold on me
It’s a tragedy
That I will never get the chance to have her close to me
When she moves she takes my breath away

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Maria2

She’s at the top of her game
She don’t know my name
The future’s lookin brief
She’s outa my league
Look out
She’ll tear your heart out
Look out
She’ll rock your world there’s no doubt
She comes and goes when she wants to
I’d do anything she wanted me to
Who would blame me with legs like that

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 30dj6t0

She’s breakin me down
She’s everywhere that I wanna go
Breakin me down
She gets me high when I’m feelin low
She’s breakin me down
She’s on the move like a rolling stone
Breakin me down
Just one look cuts me to the bone

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 15f691v

**Se apaga la musica y Maria espera a su rival**
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:16 am

Empieza Trish
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:30 am

trish empieza cojiendo a maria y le hace un suplex

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Trish_Vs_Lita_Bra__Panties
despues cuando maria se levanta ... patada voladora
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Trishmissiledropkick
despues se vuelve a levantar trish la coje de la cabeza y buldog
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 95645f0244d6e2ff
Chris Jericho
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
Chris Jericho

Cantidad de envíos : 203

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:55 am

Cm Punk se dirige al ring

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Cmpunkbswv6Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Cmpunkbswv6
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Cmpunkbswv6Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Cmpunkbswv6

XXXXX SE PRENDE EL TITANTRON XXXXX

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantron
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantron
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantron
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantronTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_CMPunkTitantron

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Punkprimagifoy4

XxXxX...Suena la musica...XxXxX

YEAH!

Yeah

All I've ever wanted was
destiny to be fulfilled
It is in my hands, I must not
fail, I must not fail

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 32zt43oTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 32zt43o
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 32zt43oTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 32zt43o

Michael: sale cm punk
King: este chico es muy grande...un gran futuro le aguarda

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punkerTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punker
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punkerTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punker

Michael: Veamos que consigue el joven luchador de chicago

King: este chico es igual a espectaculo y ya ves la gente como le quiere

This is the proving ground
Misery begins to rise
Turn away from yesterday
Tomorrow's in my eyes (Oh!)

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punk2Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punk2
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punk2Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_punk2

Nevermore to be held down
By the waves against me
Nevermore to be cast aside
This day is mine

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2jfj9g3Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2jfj9g3
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2jfj9g3Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2jfj9g3

This fire burns always
This fire burns always

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 28hphesTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 28hphes
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 28hphesTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 28hphes

I will not be denied in this final hour
I will not be denied, this day is mine
This passion inside me is
burning (Is burning)
This passion inside me is
burning (Is burning)

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_Animation22Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_Animation22
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_Animation22Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_Animation22

This fire burns always (always)
This fire burns (fire burns) always
Always (always)

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2najn9yTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2najn9y
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2najn9yTrish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship 2najn9y

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Presentadorahwllq0-1

LILIAN:
from chicago,illinois...with 222 pounds...the straight edge...

C........M......... PUNK

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_8Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_8
Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_8Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Th_8
Chris Jericho
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
Chris Jericho

Cantidad de envíos : 203

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 01, 2008 2:56 am

Cm Punk entra y se va a la mesa de los comentaristas como comentarista especial
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeDom Nov 02, 2008 9:05 pm

KANE ENTRA TOPE ENFADADO Y CORRE AL RING Y BE AL TIO DE LOS ELADOS Y LE DICE : TIO ME ABURRE YA ESTE COMBATE ESTA SIENDO MU LARGO LO COJE A EL Y A MARIA

Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Rsykz ENTONCES LE PIDE EDUCADA MENTE A TRIS KE POSE SUS PECHOS SOBRE LOS PECHOS DE MARIA LO ACE

1 2 3 ALE STILL WOMANS JODER

ALE TEMA CERRADO
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeDom Nov 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Suspect
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeLun Nov 03, 2008 12:01 am

sin comentarios
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeLun Nov 03, 2008 12:05 am

eske tenia ke akavar ya y no habia forma
Trish Stratus
Women Champion
Women Champion
Trish Stratus

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeLun Nov 03, 2008 3:37 am

jajaja xD
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitimeDom Nov 09, 2008 4:21 pm

tema cerrado
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship   Trish Stratus Vs Maria Kanellis for the womens championship Icon_minitime

Página 1 de 1.