World Wrestling Entertainment
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
World Wrestling Entertainment

Foro de lucha libre por gifs en el que encarnamos un Wrestler de la Wwe o Tna

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Huésped
Invitado

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Empty
MensajeTema: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeMiér Oct 08, 2008 12:56 am

Se Prende el titantron..

Citación :
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Edge-E-1

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 25kpmp4

Ladies Ang Gentlemen Please Welcome, The Rated R Superstar EDGE!!!!!

Aqui Viene Edge!!!!!

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2iascr9

Citación :
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

On this day its so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 21o7ig3

Citación :
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain

Bueno Salgo aqui para presentarme a la gente de la WWE i espero que todos disfruteis conmigo i con mis luchas pk pienso ganar muchos combates!!! quien quiere unirse a mi i formar tag??
Randy Orton
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
Randy Orton

Cantidad de envíos : 375

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeJue Oct 09, 2008 12:41 am

Randy se dirige al ring

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2lm8leeSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2lm8lee
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2lm8leeSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2lm8lee

Se enciende el titantron y la musica de Randy Orton

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhhe
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhhe
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhhe
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhheSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 2wnvhhe

hear voices in my head
the council me
they understand
they talk to me!

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Bhj49g: from San Luis, Misuri with 6'5 foot and 245 poundss.....The Legend Killer..RAANDYYYY ORTON

you got your rules and your religion
all designed to keep you safe
but when rules start getting broken
you start questioning your faith

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 34p0x0lSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 34p0x0l
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 34p0x0lSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 34p0x0l

i have a voice that is my savior
hates to love and loves to hate
i have the voice that has the knowledge
and the power to rule your fate

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 67ehssgSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 67ehssg
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 67ehssgSale the rated r superstar edge!!! 67ehssg

i hear voices crying
i see heroes dying
i taste the blood thats drying
i feel the tension rising

[Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! DnycugSale the rated r superstar edge!!! Dnycug
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! DnycugSale the rated r superstar edge!!! Dnycug

all the lawyers are defenseless
all the doctors are disease
and the preachers all are sinners
and the police just take the grease

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! TauntRingSale the rated r superstar edge!!! TauntRing
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! TauntRingSale the rated r superstar edge!!! TauntRing

all you judges you are guilty
all the bosses i will fire
all you bankers will have losses
and politicians are all liars

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Randy%20Orton%20EntranceSale the rated r superstar edge!!! Randy%20Orton%20Entrance
Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Randy%20Orton%20EntranceSale the rated r superstar edge!!! Randy%20Orton%20Entrance

hear voices in my head
the council me
they understand
they talk to me!

Randy Orton
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
Randy Orton

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeJue Oct 09, 2008 12:45 am

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Wa58b5

-Edge vengo a proponerte formar Tag Team...formar the rated rko!!!!!!!!!!!
Huésped
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeJue Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

Simplemente Una Rapida Respuesta.... SI!!! Temblar todos Rated RKO vuelvee!!!
Randy Orton
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
Randy Orton

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeJue Oct 09, 2008 1:12 am

edge y Randy se chocan la mano

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! 71prfch

-Estos seremos tu y yo en breve

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Ratedrkochampskr8
xXRvDXx
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
xXRvDXx

Cantidad de envíos : 78

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitimeDom Oct 12, 2008 8:54 am

off: jaja como es de facil soñar
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!   Sale the rated r superstar edge!!! Icon_minitime

Sale the rated r superstar edge!!!
Página 1 de 1.