World Wrestling Entertainment
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
World Wrestling Entertainment

Foro de lucha libre por gifs en el que encarnamos un Wrestler de la Wwe o Tna

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)

+2
Chris Jericho
Triple H
6 participantes
AutorMensaje
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

Cantidad de envíos : 1182

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Empty
MensajeTema: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeMiér Nov 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Elimination match

Arbitro:los de siempre
https://evolutionwwe.forosactivos.net
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 12:33 am

Oh yeah!!!
Whooooooooo!!
I can slap a tornado.
I can dry up a sea, yeah.
When i live for the moment,
There ain't no one greater than me.
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mhprincevvp9
You'll never find your pleasure if you worry about your pain.
And your precious little details are stretching out my brain.
Well, you spin around and bite your nails, now let me tell you,
Son.
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardywu4
That you can't trust anybody if you can't trust number one.

Well, the man tells me my future is not so far away.
To get ready for tomorrow, i got to waste my whole today .
Well my inner life knows better, well its what i want to hear.
Just like a diamond bullet, well it's crystal, crystal clear.

Oh yeah!!!!
I can slap a tornado.
I can dry up a sea .
There ain't no one greater than me.
Now don't you sell me no future, yeah .
Don't you sell me your love.
I ain't punchin your number.
You couldn't pay me enough!
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mape1
I ain't buying no future when the past is so far away.

Yeah!

I can slap a tornado.
I can dry up a sea .
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 94979319ds8
There ain't no (aint no) in me.
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Matthardylita1pt2
Now don't you sell me no future, yeah .
Don't you sell me your love.
I ain't punchin your number.
You couldn't pay me enough.
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Mattrainox8
Chris Jericho
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
Chris Jericho

Cantidad de envíos : 203

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 1:08 am

Cm Punk se dirige al ring

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Cmpunkbswv6Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Cmpunkbswv6
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Cmpunkbswv6Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Cmpunkbswv6

XXXXX SE PRENDE EL TITANTRON XXXXX

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantron
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantron
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantron
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantronCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_CMPunkTitantron

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Punkprimagifoy4

XxXxX...Suena la musica...XxXxX

YEAH!

Yeah

All I've ever wanted was
destiny to be fulfilled
It is in my hands, I must not
fail, I must not fail

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 32zt43oCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 32zt43o
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 32zt43oCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 32zt43o

Michael: sale cm punk
King: este chico es muy grande...un gran futuro le aguarda

Even through the darkest days
This fire burns always
This fire burns always

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punkerCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punker
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punkerCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punker

Michael: Veamos que consigue el joven luchador de chicago

King: este chico es igual a espectaculo y ya ves la gente como le quiere

This is the proving ground
Misery begins to rise
Turn away from yesterday
Tomorrow's in my eyes (Oh!)

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punk2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punk2
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punk2Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_punk2

Nevermore to be held down
By the waves against me
Nevermore to be cast aside
This day is mine

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2jfj9g3Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2jfj9g3
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2jfj9g3Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2jfj9g3

This fire burns always
This fire burns always

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28hphesCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28hphes
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28hphesCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28hphes

I will not be denied in this final hour
I will not be denied, this day is mine
This passion inside me is
burning (Is burning)
This passion inside me is
burning (Is burning)

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_Animation22Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_Animation22
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_Animation22Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_Animation22

This fire burns always (always)
This fire burns (fire burns) always
Always (always)

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2najn9yCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2najn9y
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2najn9yCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2najn9y

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Presentadorahwllq0-1

LILIAN:
from chicago,illinois...with 222 pounds...the straight edge...

C........M......... PUNK

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_8
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_8Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_8
Jeff Hardy
Intercontinental Champion
Jeff Hardy

Cantidad de envíos : 192

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm

***Suena La Musica De Edge***

***Se Prende El Tintantron***

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Edge-E-1

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 000cxs6cgg9

On this day I see clearly
[color=blue]On this day I see clearly
everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Sgj2fmCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Sgj2fm
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Sgj2fmCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Sgj2fm

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain:

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) JkypmsCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Jkypms
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) JkypmsCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Jkypms

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ewp0r4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ewp0r4
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ewp0r4Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ewp0r4

And we'll leave it all behind

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Wlvs5vCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Wlvs5v
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Wlvs5vCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Wlvs5v

Lilian:Ladies and gentlemen from Toronto,Notario,Canada with a weight of 240 pounds is The Rated Superstar… Edge!!!

On this day its so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 156tk6oCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 156tk6o
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 156tk6oCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 156tk6o

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) XpcvufCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Xpcvuf
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) XpcvufCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Xpcvuf

And we'll leave it all behind

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ce3ptyCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ce3pty
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ce3ptyCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2ce3pty

On this day its so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28kqrdCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28kqrd
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28kqrdCm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 28kqrd
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Kien empieza
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

empieza cm punk
2-edge
3-matt

DING DING

Última edición por The Marine_John Cena el Jue Nov 20, 2008 7:00 pm, editado 1 vez
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Pero di kien le sigue
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 7:21 pm

EMPIESA EDGE LE SIGUE CM PUNK Y AL FINAL MATT HARDY
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

Cantidad de envíos : 1182

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 7:22 pm

en q quedais cada uno dice una cosa diferente?
https://evolutionwwe.forosactivos.net
94deadman94
World Tag Team Champion
World Tag Team Champion
94deadman94

Cantidad de envíos : 1244

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeJue Nov 20, 2008 9:55 pm

lo ke ha dicho john cena
Chris Jericho
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
Chris Jericho

Cantidad de envíos : 203

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 7:06 pm

punk coge a Matt y le propina una seria de patas le hace un pepsitwist

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Calci__pepsitwist

Lleva a Edge a los postes y le hace un suflex

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Animation4il5

Luego se dirige a Hardy le da una patada giratoria...y un tremendo rodillazo en la cara

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Th_thPatadaGiratoriasRodillazo
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 7:13 pm

voy ring out y cogiendo a Cm Punk la estampo contra el protector

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Funakicontroletransenne

Matt se levanta va corriendo furioso a por mi,Pero le lanzo contra las escaleras

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 30k3f5k

cojo a Matt y le tiro contra el poste...

Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 2q8d7vk
christian cage
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
christian cage

Cantidad de envíos : 220

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

llega big show corriendo,coge a cm punk y...
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) 167t73d
coge una silla y la sube al ring.
despues sube a edge.
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Whdtg
matt va a ayudar a edge pero...
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Whdte
coge a edge y...
Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Ugcoh

pone a punk para que busque cuenta sobre edge y despues manda a hardy fuera

Última edición por big show el Sáb Nov 22, 2008 10:15 pm, editado 1 vez
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

Cantidad de envíos : 564

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 10:09 pm

DING DING DING

the result of this math the winner of this mach by dq edge and the still intercontinental champion C......M......PUNK
christian cage
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
christian cage

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 10:11 pm

big show se rie de edge que esta en el suelo y se va
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

Cantidad de envíos : 564

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeSáb Nov 22, 2008 10:13 pm

big show puedes arbitrar el combate de batista vs cena
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:05 am

buahhh... yo voy a por los titulos imp
christian cage
Luchador de Smackdown
Luchador de Smackdown
christian cage

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:22 am

y mientras yo este no los conseguiras
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:24 am

pues pronto no lo estaras tu tranquilo...
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitimeMar Nov 25, 2008 2:24 am

tema cerrado
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship)   Cm Punk Vs Edge Vs Matt Hardy (for the Intercontinental Championship) Icon_minitime

Página 1 de 1.