World Wrestling Entertainment
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
World Wrestling Entertainment

Foro de lucha libre por gifs en el que encarnamos un Wrestler de la Wwe o Tna

ÍndiceÍndice  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

The Kings Of Pain

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

Cantidad de envíos : 1182

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 1:59 am

¡¡¡Suena la musica de Triple H!!!

The Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtg
The Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtgThe Kings Of Pain 303fjtg

The Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npc
The Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npcThe Kings Of Pain 5ze0npc

The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7
The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7The Kings Of Pain Triplehjz7

It's time to play the game
Time to play the game
mua hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hector:suena la musica del rey de reyes...Triple H
Fernando:ahi suena la cancion de motorhead the game q presenta a este hombre..

The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3
The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3The Kings Of Pain Hhh3

The Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmf
The Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmfThe Kings Of Pain 2uswlmf

The Kings Of Pain 209m6xiThe Kings Of Pain 209m6xi
The Kings Of Pain 209m6xiThe Kings Of Pain 209m6xi

It's all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can pay it
It's all about pain, and who's gonna make it...

The Kings Of Pain 2i76zcoThe Kings Of Pain 2i76zco
The Kings Of Pain 2i76zcoThe Kings Of Pain 2i76zco

Hector:Sale HHH! Veamos como se las apañan tanto el como su compañero el mismisimo Undertaker..un duo mortalll
Fernando:ya sabes señor del mar que a mi no me gusta HHH pero e de admitir que son superiores...y que sus rivales no tienen nada que hacer contra ellos

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

The Kings Of Pain O863The Kings Of Pain O863
The Kings Of Pain O863The Kings Of Pain O863

Hector:impresionante salida de este hombre ...que esta noxe puede conquistar junto con su compañero la gloria teteniendo el campeonato de la wwe tag team match
fernando:estoy de acuerdo señor del mar...veamos como lucha ewo...un nombre un poco ridiculo XD

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool

The Kings Of Pain E418The Kings Of Pain E418
The Kings Of Pain E418The Kings Of Pain E418

Hector:cierto don fernando...con astucia,fuerza y perseverancia se pueden conseguir grandes cosas,fernandito
fernando:lo que pasa que estos son dos vigardos que no entienden de razones y van a devolver a rvd y punk a su camerino en camilla

Try and figure out what the move's gonna be
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget there's a price you can pay
'Cuz I am the game and I want to play

The Kings Of Pain 2ij2cxsThe Kings Of Pain 2ij2cxs
The Kings Of Pain 2ij2cxsThe Kings Of Pain 2ij2cxs

It's time to play the game...
Ha, ha, ha, ha
Time to play the game!

The Kings Of Pain Entrata4vo3The Kings Of Pain Entrata4vo3
The Kings Of Pain Entrata4vo3The Kings Of Pain Entrata4vo3

Hector:que bien te veo fernando con esa gorra
Fernando:si,mi gorra de john cena ,no me la kito ni para dormir,kien kiera esta gorra la puede comprar en la pagina oficial de cuatro...
Hector:señor señora pratique cuatro cuatro cuatro...

It's all about the game, and how you play it
It's all about control, and if you can take it
It's all about your debt, and if you can pay it
It's all about the pain, and who's gonna make it...

The Kings Of Pain Ajpcw9The Kings Of Pain Ajpcw9
The Kings Of Pain Ajpcw9The Kings Of Pain Ajpcw9

Ha, ha, ha, ha
Time to play the game!

Hector:HHH y taker esperan a que salgan sus oponentes ,para que empiecen las ostilidades
Fernando:pedazo combatazo que nos espera esta noche veamos quien se lleva el oro

The Kings Of Pain 33ymlnrThe Kings Of Pain 33ymlnr
The Kings Of Pain 33ymlnrThe Kings Of Pain 33ymlnr

Time to play the game
Time to play the game
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

The Kings Of Pain Es3xwyThe Kings Of Pain Es3xwy

Lilian garcia:Desde Greenwich,connecticut ,con una altura de 1.93m y un peso de 118Kg(260lb),the king of kings......Tripleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee H!!!!

The Kings Of Pain Triple_H__WWE_ChampionThe Kings Of Pain Triple_H__WWE_Champion
The Kings Of Pain Triple_H__WWE_ChampionThe Kings Of Pain Triple_H__WWE_Champion
https://evolutionwwe.forosactivos.net
Triple H
Wwe Champion
Wwe Champion
Triple H

Cantidad de envíos : 1182

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:00 am

Triple H espera a sus compañeros
https://evolutionwwe.forosactivos.net
batista
Wwe Tag Team Champion
Wwe Tag Team Champion
batista

Cantidad de envíos : 812

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:06 am

off: para ke es esto?
94deadman94
World Tag Team Champion
World Tag Team Champion
94deadman94

Cantidad de envíos : 1244

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 2:25 pm

***Suena la música del DeadMan***

____xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx__
___xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx_
___XXX____XXXXX____XXX__
__________XXXXX__________
___________XXX___________
______X____XXX____X______
_______XX__XXX__XX_______
________XX_XXX_XX________
_________XXXXXXX_________
__________XXXXX__________
_________XXXXXXX_________
________XX_XXX_XX________
_______X___XXX___X_______
____________X____________®

*.....Se Prende El Titantrón.....*

The Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantron
The Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantronThe Kings Of Pain Th_UndertakerTiantron

Fernando: vaya Héctor, ¿y esa gorra?
Héctor: Es la de Rey Mysterio, no me la quito ni para drmir, si quieres una consíguela en la web de... cuatro cuatro cuatro...

The Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_th
The Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_thThe Kings Of Pain In4l51_th

The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6
The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6The Kings Of Pain Theundertakerxv6

*.....Se Apagan Las Luces.....*

The Kings Of Pain Rkoriprg5The Kings Of Pain Rkoriprg5
The Kings Of Pain Rkoriprg5The Kings Of Pain Rkoriprg5
You've done it now
You've gone and made a big mistake
and I can't allow, you to think you can just walk away
so turn around, and face the piper you're gonna pay
'cause the end is now
this is gonna be your judgement day
A cheap shot

The Kings Of Pain Th_fuegosThe Kings Of Pain Th_fuegos
The Kings Of Pain Th_fuegosThe Kings Of Pain Th_fuegos
that's the way that you play the game
I was blindsided, things will never ever be the same
nice guys, it's said they always finish last
but bad-asses, always kicking asshole's ass
kick it

The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCDThe Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCD
The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCDThe Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aAFCD
You're gonna Pay, You're Gonna Pay
there's no forgiveness this time
It's my business, your mind

The Kings Of Pain Underflamer21em8The Kings Of Pain Underflamer21em8
The Kings Of Pain Underflamer21em8The Kings Of Pain Underflamer21em8

Hector: Y ahí vemos andar al legendary phenom, The Undertaker!!
Fernando: Bueno bueno, de legendario nada.

The Kings Of Pain Takerpyro00bex5The Kings Of Pain Takerpyro00bex5
The Kings Of Pain Takerpyro00bex5The Kings Of Pain Takerpyro00bex5
I'm burning these ones to the ground
I'm gonna Bring you down

The Kings Of Pain 2dvkgzoThe Kings Of Pain 2dvkgzo
The Kings Of Pain 2dvkgzoThe Kings Of Pain 2dvkgzo

Hector: Yo le veo con muchas ganas de luchar, Undertaker, viva la madre que te parió!!
Fernando: Yo lo único que veo es que cada vez hace más lenta su entrada, ¿tendrá miedo de perder?

The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2
The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2The Kings Of Pain Th_WWEUnforgiven2007PPVDSRipXviD-aA-2
No more chances,
No more excuses, no lies
your stories ending, time to say your goodbyes
nice guys, it's said they always finish last
but bad-asses, are always kicking asshole's ass
asshole,
kick it
kick it

The Kings Of Pain Th_takergrand0iv9lsThe Kings Of Pain Th_takergrand0iv9ls
The Kings Of Pain Th_takergrand0iv9lsThe Kings Of Pain Th_takergrand0iv9ls

Fernando: Vaya, este hombre cada día da mas miedo.
Héctor: Jejeje, pobrecillo.

there's no forgiveness this time
It's my business, your mind
I'm burning these ones to the ground
I'm gonna Bring you down

The Kings Of Pain 6jg22o4The Kings Of Pain 6jg22o4
The Kings Of Pain 6jg22o4The Kings Of Pain 6jg22o4
*.....Deja De Sonar La Música.....*
Público: DeadMan DeadMan DeadMan
Invitado
Invitado

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 5:17 pm

***·X·x.SuEnA lA mUsIcA dE jOhN cEnA.x·X·***

Se PrEnDe El TiTaNtRon

The Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eo
The Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eo
The Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eo
The Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eoThe Kings Of Pain 10ws8eo

Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

SaLe JoHn CeNa

The Kings Of Pain 91e5h1The Kings Of Pain 91e5h1
The Kings Of Pain 10ws8eo

The Kings Of Pain Wlvs5vinto the ring from West Newbury, Massachusetts with 6'1 foot and 246 pooounds...The Marinee.... JOOOOOHHNN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished
A soldier, and I stay under you fightin'

HaCe Su SaLuDo MiLiTaR

Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail
I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing -

Va PoR lA rAmPa Y sUbE aL rInG

The Kings Of Pain 10ht6vrThe Kings Of Pain 10ht6vr
The Kings Of Pain 10ht6vrThe Kings Of Pain 10ht6vr

with no bait, kid your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan
Lay yo' ass DOWN for the three second tap

En El RiNg...

The Kings Of Pain 24ls8r9The Kings Of Pain 24ls8r9
The Kings Of Pain 24ls8r9The Kings Of Pain 24ls8r9

Your time is up, my time is now
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

PoR uLtImO

The Kings Of Pain 13zu8mdThe Kings Of Pain 13zu8md
The Kings Of Pain 13zu8mdThe Kings Of Pain 13zu8md

Yeah, uhh
It's gon' be what it's gon' be
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T
Uhh - it's a war dance and victory step
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep
John Cena, Trademarc, y'all are so-so
[/b]
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO
Luchador de Raw
Luchador de Raw
JOHN MORRISON---ANTO

Cantidad de envíos : 564

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitimeDom Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

MORRISON CONCEDE UNA ENTREVISTA EN EL BASKESTAGE ANTES DE SU COMBATE

The Kings Of Pain 33w0bvbThe Kings Of Pain 33w0bvbThe Kings Of Pain 33w0bvb

SUENA SU MUSICA

Aint No Make Believe - WWE: John Morrison

APARECEN SUS TRITONS
The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5
The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5The Kings Of Pain 616014652hq5

The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14
The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14The Kings Of Pain Thlayout2_14

The Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIF
The Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIFThe Kings Of Pain ThJohn-Morrison-GIF

The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004
The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004The Kings Of Pain Thth004

The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7
The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7The Kings Of Pain Nitrohadokenou7
The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7
The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7The Kings Of Pain Morrisonah7

The Kings Of Pain 25kpmp4 from Los Ángeles, California the"Shaman of Sexy" john morrison

Now listen this aint no make believe
Come on open your eyes and see
Now get up get up and follow me
And Im gonna show you what the futre will be

MORRISON APARECE Y SE OLLEN A UN MONTON DE MUJERES GRITANDO LOCAS POR EL

The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5 The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5
The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5
The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5The Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceyi5

To much wasted time your gonna waste no more
Now take this
Now go one
Hey
Hey come on
Im gonna make you beg
Lay down
Yeah uh yeah
Ow
Watch me Im taking you out today
Cause you know the games that you play
Hey you should have never shown up to play
Cause I'll correct all the mistakes that you made

MORRISON SE DIRIJE AL RING Y ENTRA POR DEBAJO DE LA PRIMERA CUERDA

The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1
The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1The Kings Of Pain Nitro20Entrance-1

To much wasted time your gonna waste no more
You got nothing to say what you keep talking for
Trying acting the way you say you don't waste no more
Hey

MORRISON SE SUBE A LA TERCERA CUERDA A FARDAR DE ABDOMINALES

The Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceshor
The Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain MorrisonentranceshorThe Kings Of Pain Morrisonentranceshor

morrison espera a su oponente

The Kings Of Pain John-morrison-hollywood-wallpaper-p
Contenido patrocinado

The Kings Of Pain Empty
MensajeTema: Re: The Kings Of Pain   The Kings Of Pain Icon_minitime

The Kings Of Pain
Página 1 de 1.